(1) As opposed to all the throbbing, pulsating woman-dicks out there.
(2) They were.
(3) They were actually extensions.
(4) ephemera_pop cheated.
(5) There were protests.
(6) Lance needed comfort sex, due to his worry about the economy.
(7) It's what they use on Nifty.
(8) It's not mommy-play if it's really Mom.
(9) Run, Lance, run!
(10) Not a verb. [Note from Faithful Amanuensis: Ahahahaha!]
(11) 21 o's (to save the effort of counting)
(12) Theme of the entire story.
(13) Paraphrased Shakespeare.
(14) Initialos - Mr A B C
(15) Lamp is a superhero.
(16) The explanation. It was concluded that this sounded uncomfortably like an STD.
(17) Like Magneto from X-Men.
(18) See The Lava Lamp Story
(19) Bass, Lance, 2007 Out of Sync, p88 Admittedly, there does not seem to be a footnote #19 in the story, but why should that trouble us?